20 December 2009
Thanksgiving, Christmas Party, and Ice Skating
Where did the fall/winter go?? How did it get to be Christmas again?? Where did 2009 go?? All questions that I have been pondering...but to remember at least a few fun things I have done, at least I have the pictures!
First, Thanksgiving in Dallas....quick trip but MUCH needed get away from work and life!
http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=1879108017/a=7108003_7108003/
I came back to London just in time for this year's company Christmas party - always a good time! It really is nice to get really dressed up at least one time every year and buy a new party dress! :)
http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=1879108017/a=7108003_7108003/
Then this last Friday, it was time to hit the rink again and do the annual ice skating night. We decided to go back to where we went last year, the Natural History Museum, because the scenery really is picturesque. Every year I go, I get more and more confident on the ice. This year was definitely the coldest outside...London had just had snow the night before and hadn't been above freezing for a few days now...but it made it definitely feel like Christmas!
http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=1923220017/a=7108003_7108003/
Well, that brings me current on my pictures...of course until Christmas when I am sure I will have more to share!
Enjoy!
First, Thanksgiving in Dallas....quick trip but MUCH needed get away from work and life!
http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=1879108017/a=7108003_7108003/
I came back to London just in time for this year's company Christmas party - always a good time! It really is nice to get really dressed up at least one time every year and buy a new party dress! :)
http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=1879108017/a=7108003_7108003/
Then this last Friday, it was time to hit the rink again and do the annual ice skating night. We decided to go back to where we went last year, the Natural History Museum, because the scenery really is picturesque. Every year I go, I get more and more confident on the ice. This year was definitely the coldest outside...London had just had snow the night before and hadn't been above freezing for a few days now...but it made it definitely feel like Christmas!
http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=1923220017/a=7108003_7108003/
Well, that brings me current on my pictures...of course until Christmas when I am sure I will have more to share!
Enjoy!