03 December 2008

 

My Surprise Visit

I did one of the most spontaneous things I have ever done last week....surprised the family in Dallas with a visit for Thanksgiving and my cousin Leslie's wedding. About 2 weeks before the holiday, I decided that there was NO way I was going to miss 3 Thanksgivings in a row and I decided that I would only tell Monica that I was making the trip! So last Wednesday, Monica picked me up at the airport and drove me home....I walked in the door and I am pretty sure Mom thought she was seeing a ghost...she had NO idea that I was coming home and all she could say was "Oh my God!"...it was hilarious! And then on Thanksgiving day I got to surprise the rest fo the family that was coming over for dinner...it was great fun!

I also got to attend my cousin Leslie's wedding....it was great to see almost the entire Pierce family and to cut a few rugs with the sisters and Mom!

Here are some pics from my 3 days at home:

http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=263049576/a=7108003_7108003/t_=7108003

More pics to come in the coming weeks....several Christmas festivities on the horizon!

Comments:
OH MY GOSH! Looks like you had a blast! How loaded was everyone by the end of the wedding?! I LOVE your mom in the chicken hat - that has to be my favorite!! And it took me several pictures before I realized I was looking at Jessica...good grief!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?