27 July 2008

 

Twenty20 Cricket Final

Just over a month ago I knew nothing about cricket. All I knew is that I didn't understand the game at all! Well about 4 weeks ago I went to my first cricket match and yesterday I was able to go to the final of the Twenty20 (basically a much faster match then a normal crisket match and the teams are from different counties in England). It was an all day event in Southampton, England (down on the southern coast) and started with two semi-final games (Essex vs. Kent and Middlesex vs. Durham). The final was in the evening (Kent vs. Middlesex) and Middlesex won (the team in pink in the pictures)! I have been cheering for them since the first match I went to, so it was cool to see them win it all! Another blessing was that the weather was PERFECT....sunny, not a cloud in the sky...glad I remembered my sunscreen! Here are a few pictures!



http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=225442224/a=7108003_7108003/fromupload=true/imagecount=9/videocount=0/t_=7108003

Comments:
Maybe they'd have a bigger American following if they wore tighter pants....discuss...
 
Agree! I am NOT a fan of their uniforms...or as I have been corrected, I am not a fan of their kit (to say it in english!)!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?