07 July 2008

 

O2 Festival - Hype Park

Ok, it rained. I was truly hoping when we bought the tickets 3 months ago that July 6th would be a nice sunny day in London to enjoy an outdoor music festival...but my hope was not granted. It really didn't matter in the end because the music was great and well worth it! The line up was fantasic! We first saw The Goo Goo Dolls, then Ben Harper, and the lead act was the Counting Crows...classics! Add those now to the other concerts I have been to this year (Linkin Park, Editors, Neil Diamond) and the one I have to come for sure (REM and hopefully more)...this is the year of the concert for me. I have a few photos and this great music clip from the crows...classic Mr. Jones with everyone singing along! :)




http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=225188367/a=7108003_7108003/fromupload=true/imagecount=11/videocount=0/t_=7108003

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?