26 June 2008

 

Wimbledon 2008

Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net

I can't believe it is that time of year again for Wimbledon. It seriously seems like a couple of months ago when I was there! This year we decided that we were going to "queue" up (also known as standing in the longest line I have ever been in!) after work and enjoy an evening of tennis. After 5 pm, people get in at a discount and tickets that people turn in when they leave are sold for a fiver. After standing in the queue for about an hour, we got in, ate our strawberries and cream, drank our Pimms and Lemonade and got tickets for Court 1, where we got to watch 3 sets of a match. It was a great evening...the weather couldn't have been better and for Wimbledon time, that is saying a lot! Of course I took pictures...love my new camera! :)

http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=225124557/a=7108003_7108003/fromupload=true/imagecount=24/videocount=0/t_=7108003



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?