23 June 2008

 

Twenty20 Cricket

What is cricket you ask?? Well that was my question before last Thursday. Several people had attempted to explain to me the rules of the game and try to convince me that it was JUST like baseball. Finally I got to see for myself.

Twenty20 is a tournament where the game is finished within about 3 hours instead of either a whole day or 5 days (which is how long a normal game of cricket lasts...crazy!). I could try to explain to all of you the game, but I truly don't think you would get it until you witnessed it in person...that is what it took for me! Click here for the BBC explaination!

I took a few pictures. The game was played at Lord's, which is a beautiful cricket ground in central London...enjoy!


http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=225108716/a=7108003_7108003/fromupload=true/imagecount=7/videocount=0/t_=7108003

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?