30 June 2008

 

Me and Neil Diamond

Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net

Ok, the picture doesn't have me AND Neil in it like I would have liked, but at least it has Neil! Can you believe they did NOT allow us to use cameras during the concert?? Anyway, I was able to at least get the one good one! We were center stage about 20 rows back on the floor....best seats in the place and I think you would have to be in the fan club to get any closer! He only played 3 songs off his new album and the rest was the good ole stuff! And no, I was not the youngest person there, but if I was to guess, I would say the average age was over 50! :) Good music though and I do confess I am a Neil Diamond fan!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?