29 May 2008
Where has May gone??
I am starting to think that I missed most of the days in May. I remember the beginning of the month because we had some nice weather in London (and those days you don't forget!) and then I do remember flying home mid May (a 10 hour flight is also hard to forget!), but now it is the end of May and I feel like I was missed everything in between! The good news is that I do have some pictures to prove that I did touch down in the states!
One of my best friends, Katie, got married May 17 and I was honored that she asked me to be in her wedding. The weekend was a lot of fun...getting to catch up with her and her family and of course dress up in a pretty dress!
http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=224977343/a=7108003_7108003/t_=7108003
Now that my quick home leave in behind me, I look forward to the summer filled with concerts, moving to a new flat, and a good friend coming to visit me with a trip to Prague while she is here!