10 March 2008
The Editors & Brighton
Because of I am always pressed for time these days, I have to combine a couple of topics...what happened to the good 'ole days when I had much less to do at work?? Oh well...that is why they pay me the big bucks and let me live in London, right?
The Editors
I have decided this is my favorite British band at the moment. If anyone is looking for new music, check them out (http://www.editorsofficial.com/). They kind of remind me of Snow Patrol. I really like the lead singers voice....I think it is very different. Now, if you listen to all the lyrics, you might become a little depressed, but the tunes are great!
Brighton
This weekend Dovie and I ventured to the south coast of England to a town called Brighton. The weather was absolutely horrible but the company was great! We went to visit some friends who we know through a mutual friend from Houston...small world. We toured around some of the sights and did some shopping, but spent most of the weekend eating, laughing, and catching up on some much needed sleep. Here are a few pictures I took this weekend.
http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=184594759/a=7108003_7108003/t_=7108003