08 February 2008

 

So much to tell, so little time to tell it....

Basically, I am buried at work. I am sad how this is hindering my time to at least post a little something every once in a while about what I have been up to. So much has happened in the last couple of weeks and here is a quick summary!

January 29 - Went to see Linkin Park in concert - it was wonderful! Here is a picture of the venue...actually reminds me of home a little because it was such a big place!

Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net

January 31 - My project finally had our Christmas party...since everyone was so busy during the actual holiday season, it was decided to have ours in January. It was at a theme park just outside London. The party was so so, but we made the best of it! Here are a few pictures.

Me and Laura
Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net

Me and Martyn
Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net

Colin and Martyn
Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net

February 2 - Rugby 6 Nations Tournament - England vs. Wales
I was invited with a group from work for an all day event of drinks, a four course lunch, the game, and post game celebrations. This was my first rugby match to watch live and I loved it...might be my new favorite sport!

Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net

And on top of all that, I am taking tap lessons again! I was in tap class from the age of 3 to 18 and loved every year. One of my co-workers wanted to take up tap as a new hobby and I decided to join her! I am realizing it is like riding a bike...it all comes back to you no matter how long you have been away!

That is all for now, but much more is planned in the coming months (a trip to Dublin, my 29th birthday party, a weekend in Brighton).


Comments:
That rugby experience sounds really fun. I've gotten to watch more rugby and cricket than I thought I would like to during my travels, but they're actually both pretty cool games...even if I don't fully understand them. Keep having fun over there!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?