10 October 2007
Back to normal....
Just thought I would send a quick update that all is well and finally getting back to normal.
I have been back in London now for just over a week. After my hectic week in Monterrey, Mexico, I had a few more days to relax, see a few friends, and eat my last American breakfast at IHOP before having to return to the UK. After some chaos at the airport and another really long, uncomfortable flight, I was back across the pond where it is definitely fall (cold, rainy, and dark)!
Last week consisted of working 8 hours of overtime suffering from jet lag (not fun!). On Saturday, my friend Heather and I joined about another 100+ Longhorn fans in a pub in central London to watch the Texas/ou game (might post a few pictures tomorrow that we took at the game watching). There were times of cheering and times of sadness and I am sure everyone knows how the game ended :( .
Today I got a picture emailed to me of three of my favorite people (Alexis, Kendra, and Kendall). Wish I could have been there too! Aren't they cute??
