20 September 2007

 

I am HOT!

Now I remember why I don't miss Texas this time of year....it is mid September and it is HOT! I am now used to mild weather this time of year and in London they are already putting their BBQs away for the summer and folding up their garden furniture. It will be October 1st when I am back in the office and I have already been warned that the scarfs have made an appearance!

I have been in Texas now for a week and here are a few pictures from my time so far...went to an Astros game (which we unfortunately lost), met Steffanie's new little boy, attended my high school football game and my 10 year high school reunion, visited my new cousin, and spent quality time with the family (and the dogs Tucker and Maddie).

http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=159586160/a=7108003_7108003/t_=7108003

I will now be in Houston until Monday when I fly to Monterrey, Mexico again for work for a week. Should be a busy week, but I will get to spend a couple of extra days in Houston after Mexico before heading back to what I hope is fall in London!


Comments:
I'm looking forward to my break from the heat in Houston next week. I am trying to figure out when 110 F became "cool" or 100 F, "chilly"...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?