13 July 2007

 

With only one night in London, what do you do??

On Tuesday night, Dovie and I took one of Dovie's coworkers from Houston, Lindsey, into London. She was only in town from Sunday till Thursday, and when I say "in town" she was in Woking, which is about 25 minutes outside of London by train. So Tuesday night was the only night that she was going to get to hang out in central London and Dovie and I were feeling the pressure of entertaining someone that only has ONE night in such a big city.

The good news is that we were successful and I think we have decided that if either of is are ever put into this situation again, we have a good plan for quick entertainment: dinner at Wagamama and drinks at the Ice Bar. Of course, if the guest really wants to see a show instead of dinner and drinks, that would work as well!

Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net

Comments:
Ok, I dont usually leave comments on blogs, but I just have to say..

I WANNA COME VISIT AND HANG OUT WITH YOU!!!

Miss you!!

Missy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?