29 June 2007

 

The Sound of Music

Free Image Hosting

I am very sad to report that this is the first musical I have seen in London that I did NOT love! The music was overall ok (orchestra was very good!), except "Sixteen Going on Seventeeen" that was SO bad, I just don't know how to describe it. In the movie, it is such a sweet time for Liesl, but last night she butchered it by running around stage like a crazy teenager doing this screeching sound and singing with a very childish tone...just bad! There was also WAY too much "acting". I know the movie is 3 hours long, but you really don't notice with Julie Andrews in the lead role. Last night you noticed that it was dragging on....and the ending isn't even right! Overall, this musical can be avoided!


Comments:
I am so sorry y'all did not enjoy the musical. Sad because the movie is one I like very much.
Moms
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?