05 April 2007

 

Welcome Home

Those are some of the first words you hear when leading in Houston, said in a nice southern draw from the immigration guys. I get to hear them tomorrow around 2 pm when my flight lands back in the homeland. I am very excited about a week off from work and a week to eat good food and see family and friends. It has been a tough week at work, trying to get everything I can done, but I got good news this week too.....

I was promoted this week to a lead planner/scheduler and given a nice pay raise as well. I thought I would have to wait for this assignment in London to be over before they would consider the promotion, but was pleasantly surprised instead. Now the pressure is on!


Comments:
Congratulations!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?