28 February 2007
Today's Weather
After tracking the weather today, I had to blog about it. I have decided that today is the weirdest weather day so far since I have been in London (which is 9 months already!). Here is how it has gone:
7 am - beautiful, sunny day
7:15 am - heavy downpour with gusty winds
7:30 am - beautiful rainbow, sunny
8 am - heavy downpour with gusty winds
8:15 am - partly cloudy with sunny spells
11 am - heavy downpour with gusty winds
11:15 am - VERY sunny
12 pm - heavy downpour with gusty winds
12:15 pm - partly cloudy with some sun
1 pm - heavy downpour with gusty winds
1:15 pm - VERY, VERY sunny
Yes, count them....FIVE heavy downpurs already and it is only almost 2 pm! After the first couple, I decided I needed to keep track. The rainbow was absolutely beautiful and as the rain approached behind it, it kept getting closer to our window....we just know that the headline in the newspapers next week will be "Man Finds Pot of Gold in Field"....and we missed out!
UPDATE: After I posted around 2 pm today, it is right now downpouring with gusty winds (4 pm) AGAIN! Hope there is a break when I leave work!