08 January 2007
Christmas in Texas
Happy New Year everyone! I seriously can't believe that it is 2007!
Sorry I have been absent from the blogging world, but I have been in Texas for the last two weeks over the holidays, getting to visit my family and friends in Dallas and Houston. It was a much needed break from work for sure!
I have attached some pictures from my trip. You will notice that I have taken up photography of food, mainly for this trip. It will allow me during my time in England to remember what good food looks like and to share what a really good meal looks like in Texas for those that have never gotten to partake of Tex-Mex.
Our new dog Tucker was also the subject of a few photos. We got him at the SPCA about two months ago and he has already doubled in size!
Hope everyone had a great holiday season! Cheers!
http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=151127618/a=7108003_7108003/t_=7108003
Thanks for posting.
Moms
<< Home
