21 August 2006

 

Favorite Signs from the Isle of Wight

While on the Isle of Wight this weekend (check out my pictures below), I of course ran across a couple of great signs.

What tickles me about most signs here is how expressive they are....I mean when this guy hits the ground, it is going to hurt! :)

Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net

I took this picture when we were on the train on the Isle of Wight. I guess first they wanted to make it clear that both men and women cannot put their feet on the seats. But the bigger question is what man wears shoes that look like that? Are they all clowns??

Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net



Comments:
I love it. The best part of it is that I can totally hear you laughing as you ask, "are they all clowns??" I miss that. :o)
-tiff
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?