03 July 2006
You wouldn't believe me if I explained....
...so, I took a picture to prove that it exists (click on the picture for a larger view).

As shocking as it was to see this extremely large container on the street, it appears to be doing its job per this article (http://www.rbkc.gov.uk/pressrelease/pressrelease.asp?id=1992).

As shocking as it was to see this extremely large container on the street, it appears to be doing its job per this article (http://www.rbkc.gov.uk/pressrelease/pressrelease.asp?id=1992).
Comments:
<< Home
OK, I know how much the Brits love their CCTV. So if I were in the Met, I'd have CCTV trained on that bin and have a way to log each knife as it gets binned. Then I'd cross reference that and check for blood and prints.
But of course, some softheaded types probably wouldn't like that. So, if I were a criminal, and I'd just used a knife in a crime, I know I'd rather put it in the bin than anywhere else....
Post a Comment
But of course, some softheaded types probably wouldn't like that. So, if I were a criminal, and I'd just used a knife in a crime, I know I'd rather put it in the bin than anywhere else....
<< Home
