14 July 2006

 

Proceed to Exit

On Wednesday evening, a couple of coworkers and I went to the original Hard Rock Cafe to celebrate one of them going back to Houston (he has been here since November for his TWO month assignment...I guess two months equals nine months for our company). After the meal, we decided to take a quick tour of the vault, which is a room in the basement dedicated to housing all kinds of great rock paraphernalia. However, what caught my eye when we were down there was not any particular piece of rock history, but rather an exit sign clearly showing how to best exit the basement in case of a fire.

Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net

Not only are you supposed to run out the door (which is different then staying calm like I have always been told), but you need to be wearing the right gear to make the proper exit out of the Hard Rock!

Comments:
i can't be too sure, but it looks a little like elvis with an afro, which my brain is having a hard time computing
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?