21 June 2006

 

My new home

I am pleased to announce that yesterday I signed an offer on a flat...yes an offer. One major difference over here is that you can actually negociate your rental cost...but I have no need or want to bargain at this time. Now all the other paperwork can begin. I have attached a link to the property online (not sure how long this will stay up since now it isn't available anymore). Check it out!

http://dexl.webdadi.biz/details.dtx?propertyid=9FE9857B-66FF-4FC2-99C5-EE2F393A9FA4

Yes, it is almost brand new and very modern. The most exciting thing is that is it right across the street from a tube stop and about a 6 minute walk to the next tube stop. It is on Chiswick High St., which if you are familiar with London, is the street that most of the shopping and restaurants in a particular area are located on and pretty much every area has a High St.

I am very excited because this process has been slightly draining. I have met with 4 letting agents, looked at 12 properties, and saw two properties again to make my decision. I am planning on moving in July 8, so only 2 1/2 more weeks in the hotel! Then I can finally start getting settled outside of work!


Comments:
Congratulations! Looks like a super flat.
 
This is great news and looks very nice. Does your couch make into a extra bed?

Moms
 
Very nice...and indeed quite modern. Good to have that part over, eh?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?