07 June 2006
Key Killer
I have officially named the lady that sits outside of the office I am currently sitting in the Key Killer (thank goodness it is temporary!). She types SO loud....like nothing I have ever heard before. Coming from an office with cubes, you can always hear the faint sound of keyboards all around....best described as a constant hum. But this is so intense, it draws everyone's attention. How can you not notice and worry for safety reasons that she is either going to break a key, her keyboard, or even the desk she is sitting at...I swear the whole thing could come crashing down at any second. At least she types fast so it doesn't last forever! :)
Comments:
<< Home
I'm pretty sure she can't be any worst than when you sat across the hall from me in the "bullpen" and my loud voice let you enjoy every phone conversation I had.
Post a Comment
<< Home
