22 June 2006

 

I met Toni Collette!

If it wasn't her, it was her twin for sure! If you don't know who she is, so was one of the sisters in the movie "In Her Shoes" and the crazy mother in "About a Boy" (one of my favorite movies!).

Here is how we met.

Dovie and I were at dinner on Friday night, enjoying a nice Italian dinner (which yes, did include some wine) at this wonderful little restaurant off King's Road in Chelsea. The place was so cozy that the tables for two were right next to each other, but staggered enough where you weren't bumping elbows with the person next to you. About 10 minutes into dinner, I glanced over to my right at the woman that was sitting next to us and I swear it was her. Dovie tried to get a decent glance of her throughout dinner, but her back to to her most of the time. The glances she had though did make her think that it could be her too and was trying to convince me that when they got up to leave to just ask or we will never know. But I decided I didn't want to be that fan...they seemed to be enjoying themselves and their food and I didn't want to ruin their evening. so the story shall forever be that I met Toni Collete!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?