16 June 2006
The hunt continues....
Thought I would send out a quick update on my flat search. I had two appointments on Wednesday to look at what is available. I saw six flats, none of which I decided I couldn't live without. So the hunt continues....
I have an appointment this afternoon and one tomorrow morning to hopefully view several more places. I truly do like the area; however, there are I would guess 10 major letting agencies that I could contact, making the process take a while to see all that is available. I have picked who I believe are the biggest agencies that offer the most properties to start with and will contact more if needed. I truly hope that after tomorrow's appointment, I will have found my perfect place. I am not rushing into it though....I have to live there for two years!
Crossing fingers that I will have more news on Monday....
I have an appointment this afternoon and one tomorrow morning to hopefully view several more places. I truly do like the area; however, there are I would guess 10 major letting agencies that I could contact, making the process take a while to see all that is available. I have picked who I believe are the biggest agencies that offer the most properties to start with and will contact more if needed. I truly hope that after tomorrow's appointment, I will have found my perfect place. I am not rushing into it though....I have to live there for two years!
Crossing fingers that I will have more news on Monday....