12 May 2006

 

Physical Complete....Work Permit Submitted!

Another milestone has passed. I have passed my physical (barring the outcome of my drug test...but I feel pretty confident about that one :)!). All my paperwork for my work permit is on its way to the UK. I have my assignment conditions in hand for review this weekend. Everything is falling into place. Am I starting to get a little anxious??? You betcha! I have never felt that this is more real then now. I am changing everything, but I know it is important that I do so, for me and my career. I need a change, something to challenge me and bring me out of my comfort zone. I truly feel that this will be the adventure of my life (even though some of you are laughing that my adventure is to London and not some far off middle of no where place...I even laugh at that). More updates next week for sure!

Estimated departure: 02Jun06 (21 days)

Comments:
You never know about those medical tests. Going to theUK, they might check to see if you have the proper levels of Guiness, Bass, or Young's so that they know you'll be able to drink the water...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?