10 May 2006
My requisition has arrived!
Lets just say that today has been CRAZY! I knew my requisition was supposed to be here this week and that would allow us to kick off the visa process. But I had NO idea what was going to show up....and it arrived as a TWO year assignment. Yep, TWO years....pretty different then the 6-9 months that they said it would be, with a year being the maximum. But now, TWO years (just can't say it enough....totally new thought process). So, we are proceeding with the visa with this requisition and going to discuss the possibilities for one year, not two and see how open they are to that. But all in all, I am now officially kicked off on my departure to London. I am meeting with international HR this afternoon or tomorrow to discuss the assignment conditions and all that jazz....it is all greek to me....but I need to know or course. More to follow.....
Comments:
<< Home
Lord have Mercy!! What am I going to do with ALL of you across the POND...the Merican men are just going to have to step up to the plate! :)
Moms
Moms
Don't be too quick to turn down that second year...you will NOT believe how quickly the time will go, and you might just kick yerself later if you shorten the opportunity on the front-end.
Congrats again!
Congrats again!
Totally agree with Mike. I can NOT believe I'm already over 8 months into my first year. I'd be dissatisfied with my time here if I had to pack up and leave in less than 4 months.
I'm just sayin'...you never know...don't cut it short before you even get here!
Post a Comment
I'm just sayin'...you never know...don't cut it short before you even get here!
<< Home

