04 May 2006
My new flat??
I started corresponding this morning more with the lady that is already in London on assignment. She had been living in a hotel for the last three months, but when she returned from her R&R, she got moved to corporate housing. She sent me the name of the place where she now lives, and we both think that this is also where I will end up (since they didn't really give her a choice...she got to go and visit before they signed a lease for her....but she had nothing to complain about....the place is really nice). Here is the link:
http://www.chelsea-cloisters.co.uk
It isn't for sure yet that I will live here, but a STRONG possibility....nothing of course is final until the visa process has started (which is STILL not started....but they say very soon...but again, I have heard that again).
More news....I really do have a replacement now for my project. Everyone has agreed and she will start to be part of the project on Monday. We will have at least four weeks together, which is great!
http://www.chelsea-cloisters.co.uk
It isn't for sure yet that I will live here, but a STRONG possibility....nothing of course is final until the visa process has started (which is STILL not started....but they say very soon...but again, I have heard that again).
More news....I really do have a replacement now for my project. Everyone has agreed and she will start to be part of the project on Monday. We will have at least four weeks together, which is great!
Comments:
<< Home
Well now these look rite nice!
Which size would you have?
I bet you are getting really ready to take off for these parts. :)
Moms
Which size would you have?
I bet you are getting really ready to take off for these parts. :)
Moms
I will have a one bedroom (at least that is what my coworker already has)...can you believe I will be in South Kensington?? Good times will be had!
Um...I'm a little jealous of the maid service. I just cannot bring myself to pay for it, but oh how lovely it would be! Especially right now...today even. I've got a guest coming on Saturday, and feel like I need to start the cleaning process today to have ANY hope of getting it all done in time! (Gosh, don't I sound like quite the slob??)
Post a Comment
<< Home

