31 May 2006
Homeless....
Or better yet, I am in transition. I officially moved out of my house on Thursday, thanks to the help of four great moving guys! There is no way that I could have packed up all my stuff and moved it all onto a truck in four hours! Hats off to them....
Thanks to all that came to my going away pub night on Thursday night....it was great (especially the cake!) and good to see all of you. Remember, you are all welcome to visit!
Today is my last full day at work....granted, I haven't really been working this week! It is all about tying up loose ends and saying goodbye to the people I have worked closely with for the last five years. It isn't like I am leaving the company of course, and more then likely I will run into some of them in London over the next couple of years.
Still planning for departure on Friday. My visa should be here today and then I can book my airfare, which will be pricey for sure....but it isn't my money, right! Will keep you posted of course!
Thanks to all that came to my going away pub night on Thursday night....it was great (especially the cake!) and good to see all of you. Remember, you are all welcome to visit!
Today is my last full day at work....granted, I haven't really been working this week! It is all about tying up loose ends and saying goodbye to the people I have worked closely with for the last five years. It isn't like I am leaving the company of course, and more then likely I will run into some of them in London over the next couple of years.
Still planning for departure on Friday. My visa should be here today and then I can book my airfare, which will be pricey for sure....but it isn't my money, right! Will keep you posted of course!