24 May 2006

 

Disorganized and Heather...

Everyone that knows me knows that these two things do not get along. I am living in a disorganized mess right now....trying to keep all my piles separate, pack to London, ship to London, store for two years, take to my Mom because I might need it over the two years. Lets just say that for the past week I have been doing a lot of standing in the middle of my bedroom, spinning around, wondering if I want or need that in London or if I do not need to see it for two years! A little bit stressful at times, but it really makes you wonder that if I could live without it for two years, do I need it when I come home? But at this point, I will just deal with it later because time it up! I am being packed and moved tomorrow. I will officially have to say goodbye to my stuff....sad. But I look at it as I get to have new stuff for the next two years....and by the time I get back, my stuff will be new to me!

Besides packing, I can say that my list method has slightly become disorganized too. I am living in a post-it note world right now. As things come to mind, I jot it down wherever I can. There is no method to my madness right now and I am quite surprised that I have not lost sleep because of it yet. Hopefully this weekend, once my stuff is all stored and shipped and I am only left with my luggage, I can spend some time consolidating all my notes and figure out really what I have left to do!

Also, on Monday we received notice that my work permit was approved. International HR got my passport on Monday afternoon and my visa application and passport were sent to the UK on Tuesday. This should take about 3-5 days. Once I get the visa in hand, I can make my travel arrangements. Departure date is still on track for June 2! Will keep you posted! :)


Comments:
Post-its (and all of their various shapes, sizes and forms) are a blessign from Heaven.

God bless 3M and their ministry, er...business plan.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?