17 April 2006

 

Off to London!

After 3.5 months of struggling for the opportunity to work in London for my company on a short assignment, I have been given the "thumbs up!" to leave in about 6 weeks (end of May). So excited! Long time coming and can't wait for the adventure. I plan to use this blog to keep in touch with my friends and family back home by posting pictures, events, things I learn...basically my daily adventures across the pond! Please stay tuned as I get this site ready and up to speed over the next 6 weeks....updates will occur as more definite plans are made!

Comments:
I can't wait to follow along on this adventure.
Moms
 
This looks so like you! I've had fun using your blog to travel to other friends. I'm making a commitment to be better about checking these - since EVERYONE is on them. -Tiffany
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?